Sean Bowman Memorial Scholarship
1. An architectural student who has been accepted to an accredited architectural school in pursuit of a degree.
2. Copy of the acceptance letter.
3. Essay- Describing their vision of their future in architecture, what is your professional goal and how do you plan to achieve it in 500 words or less.
4. Two letters of recommendations.
5. Minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Irving Weiner
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you currently have plans to persue an architectural or related profession?
- What college will you be attending in the Fall?
- Please provide a copy of a college acceptance letter:
- Please provide two (2) letters of reference, from individuals other than relatives, which outline your worthiness and need for this Scholarship.
- What is your vision of the future in architecture? What is your professional goal and how do you plan to achieve it? (500 words)