STEM Associate Scholarship
The STEM Associate Scholarship is awarded to a number of low income, academically talented STEM students.
1. Must be registered for one of these Programs: LATS (non-allied health track), CST, CISP, CISS, ASB, ASM, ASC.
2. Must be Pell Eligible.
3. Minimum one semester at Massasoit with at least six credits completed.
4. Must have at least one course completed in your STEM discipline
5. GPA of 3.0 or higher.
6. Agrees to Register for at least 12 credits if awarded the scholarship (full time status).
7. Has completed all Developmental coursework.
8. Must submit one letter of recommendation.
9. Submit a personal writing sample of up to 400 words: “At this point in your education, you may or may not have an idea of what your career goals are. In 400 words or less, tell us what you are thinking in regards to your career options and how you are working to achieve these goals!”