Sarro Family Scholarship
Purpose of Scholarship: To acknowledge a Massasoit student for their dedication and achievement in a specific program.
1. Open to all Massasoit students, with Choices Program participants given preference.
2. Massasoit student with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
3. Applicant must submit a written statement of goals and needs.
4. Letter of recommendation from faculty or staff.
- Patricia Reale
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you enrolled in the Choices Program?
- What are your goals and needs?
- Please provide a Massasoit faculty member who can serve as a reference (if you already requested a reference in the general application from a Massasoit professor, you can simply select their name from the drop-down list here)