Wayne Pickett Memorial Scholarship
Purpose of Scholarship: To encourage and provide financial assistance to a student residing in Braintree and attending Massasoit Community College.
1. The student must be completing the first year of school (at least 30 credits) at Massasoit and must be planning to return to Massasoit in the following semester. Student must attend as a full time/day student.
2. The student must have a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
3. The student must be working part time and demonstrate financial need.
4. The student must be a graduate from Braintree High School and be a resident of Braintree while attending Massasoit
5. A faculty member must submit a letter of recommendation on behalf of the student to the Director of Financial Aid.
- Bonnie Paglia
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you live in Braintree and graduated from Braintree High School?
- Do you work part time?
- Did you receive financial assistance this year?
- Please provide two (2) letters of reference, from individuals other than relatives, which outline your worthiness and need for this Scholarship.
- Will you be graduating in the Spring?