Altrusa International Club of Plymouth County
To recognize and award the outstanding achievement of a Choices Program participant pursuing a degree in one of Massasoit’s health care programs.
1. Massasoit student must be a Choices Program participant.
2. Massasoit student must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher with 18+ credits earned.
3. Student must be pursuing a degree in a health care field.
4. Submit a written statement of needs and goals.
- Patricia Reale
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you enrolled in the Choices Program?
- What are your goals and needs?