LATCH Recognition Award
Purpose of Award: To acknowledge LATCH students who have demonstrated that they have used LATCH services well and are caring and helpful to their fellow students.
1. LATCH candidates must demonstrate financial need (as defined by the federal needs analysis formula).
2. LATCH candidates must demonstrate their commitment to the LATCH program and services.
3. LATCH candidates must be caring and helpful to their fellow students.
- Joe Harris
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you enrolled in the Latch Program?
- Did you receive financial assistance this year?