Theresa Smith Memorial Award
Purpose of Scholarship: To honor Theresa Smith’s memory and to recognize a physically disabled former LATCH or present LATCH student who cheerfully perseveres. A book, “Bartlett’s Familiar Quotations” is awarded.
1. A student who has been in the LATCH program
2. A student with a physical disability who cheerfully perseveres.
3. Student must be making satisfactory academic progress.
4. Exhibits kindness to other students and faculty.
5. No self pity.
- Joe Harris
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you enrolled in the Latch Program?