Massasoit Culinary Arts Scholarship
Purpose of Award: To financially assist a Massasoit Culinary Arts student towards paying tuition and encourage the student to go on to complete his or her degree.
1. High level of participation and enthusiasm in Culinary Arts course work.
2. Students must have completed at least 15 credits in the Culinary Arts program and be returning to Massasoit Community College in the fall.
3. GPA of at least 3.2.
4. Essay of 250 words.
5. Demonstrate financial hardship.
6. Deadline of May 1st.
- Donna Wright
- Supplemental Questions
- Did you receive financial assistance this year?
- What are your interest and goals? (250 words)